Extreme Brand Products is looking for a sales representative.
Salary: Competitive + Commission
This position is responsible for developing and implementing sales and marketing strategies. Duties for this position involve maintaining good communication with current customers and prospective customers to expand and grow business.
As a Sales Associate, you will be responsible for planning, promoting, developing and executing the sale and rental of Company products in an assigned territory; producing a yearly increase in volume of new and repeat customer business. You will represent Extreme Brand Products honestly and fairly with regard to maintaining good public relations with all customers, competitors and vendors.
- Makes sales calls to potential customers for obtaining new business
- Create sales planning and promotions to achieve the sales target in your accounts
- Maintains current customers by providing comprehensive support including responding to requests and questions and problem solving as needed.
- Must have the perseverance to consistently cold call new prospects on a daily basis.
- Must be coachable, teachable and willing to invest in your future income.
- Assists customers with increasing sales by providing services in accordance with the Quality Audit at production facilities, sales training at customers’ location, participating in joint sales calls, etc.
- Ability to work and succeed in a high paced commission based business
- Quotes pricing, negotiates and helps with the preparation of sales contracts for product orders
- Delivers and shares customers’ feedback with all members internally
- Reports to and updates team on a regular basis
- Maintains updated information & knowledge about competitors and develops targeted accounts
- Assists with the preparation and development of the company’s sales planning and budgeting
- Participates actively in promotional activities for increasing sales
- Performs special projects and other miscellaneous duties as assigned
- Professionally represent the company to the GOM customer base
- Secures opportunities to expand the company’s provided services within customer accounts
- Performs assigned duties with minimum personal supervision from the sales manager.
- Possess the discipline to work efficiently based in a home office environment
- Demonstrated competency with Microsoft Office Suite
PERSONAL QUALITIES REQUIRED FOR THE POSITION:
- Credibility within the upstream O&G industry
- People of Character and Integrity. We live and die by Character and Integrity
- Highly Driven
- High Energy
- Extra Mile
- Whatever It Takes
Education & Work Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree from four-year college or university; or one to two year’s related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have more than 3 years of experience in a lubricant sales or marketing.
- Must be highly knowledgeable in the Company’s business products.