EXTREME STREET PERFORMANCE ENGINE OIL is formulated using only the finest solvent refined, high viscosity index, paraffinic base stocks. EXTREME STREET provides maximum engine protection under extreme temperature conditions. Its chemistry permits superior pumpability and lubrication to all moving parts during cold start up. At high operating temperatures, EXTREME STREET maintains its lubricity and thermal stability to provide a highly efficient lubricating film for engine parts, prevents sludge formation and oxidative thickening. Specifically formulated for todays sophisticated, high revving, and hot running automobiles.
EXTREME STREET SAE 5W-20 and 5W-30 passenger car motor oil exceed the warranty requirements for all American made and foreign automobiles. These products meet the latest API Service Category “SN” and ILSAC “GF-5”.
API “SN” & ILSAC GF-5 provides enhanced chemistry beyond API “SM” & ILSAC GF-4 requirements:
- Improved Fuel Economy to reduce fuel consumption, better air quality and catalyst compatibility.
- Lower volatility in oil to reduce oil consumption.
- Control High Temperature Deposits for better engine operation & longer life.
- Higher overall engine performance by preventing engine oil from thickening & degrading due to thermal stress.
Products meeting API Service Category “SN” are suitable for all earlier model vehicles calling for API SM, SL, SJ, and SH quality motor oils.
This product does not meet General Motors Dexos1™ specification.
ALWAYS REFER TO AND FOLLOW MANUFACTURER’S OWNER MANUAL FOR PROPER SAE GRADE AND API SERVICE CLASSIFICATION.
- INCREASED FUEL ECONOMY
- EXCELLENT PUMPABILITY
- EXCELLENT OXIDATION CONTROL
- EXCELLENT WEAR CONTROL
- PREVENTS HIGH SPEED SLUDGING
- PREVENTS OXIDATIVE THICKENING
- REDUCES VARNISH BUILD UP
- EXCELLENT THERMAL STABILITY
- EMISSION COMPATIBILITY
API Service – SN, SM, SL, SJ, SH
API “SN” & ILSAC GF-5 Approval
“SM” & ILSAC GF-4 Suitable for use
FORD - WSS M2C-945-A/B – SN (GF-5)*
WSS M2C-946-A – SN (GF-5)**
WSS-M2C930-A – SM (GF-4)*
WSS-M2C929-A – SM (GF-4)**
5W-20*, 5W-30**, & 10W-30
CHRYSLER - MS-6395T – SN (GF-5)
FORD WSS-M2C-153-H – (GF-3)*
GM-6094M-(GF-4), 9986125-(GF-2) Suitable for use
HONDA 2001 SPEC (5W-20 SL) MIL-L-46152C, D